Some of the most known solutions from Copenhagen are within the areas of urban planning, liveability, mobility, climate and climate adaptation.
- Liveability and urban life is at the centre of urban planning in Copenhagen
- Cycling is the most used form of transportation in Copenhagen and we aim to continue to be the 'World's Best City for Cyclists'.
- Climate planning relates around the very ambitious plan to become the first 'Carbon Neutral Capital' by 2025.
- Climate Adaptation focuses on added value through nature-based solutions.
- Waste Management focuses on increasing re-use, re-cycling and circularity through the strategy of 'Circular Copenhagen'.
City Architect talks about Copenhagen Solutions
Please notice that when playing the video one or more third-party cookies can be stored on your computer by the provider of the video.